Tuesday, March 22, 2011

the cook

i have the best cook in my kitchen.

this rice cooker that traveled from japan. i was never good at cooking when i was in japan, and this rice cooker was my very first step.
after i moved to the united states, i learned to cook to feed myself, to feed somebody i loved, and to feed all my people i love.

and, we have the best cook in town.

in this small town, the great food is the great treat. it's like finding a clear beautiful water in the desert.
it's almost like a miracle.

and, we luckily have such an amazing cook in town.
we learn how we love to be able to eat something makes us extremely happy. daily. weekly. monthly. and yearly.

so this best cook in my kitchen needed to meet the best cook in town.

krista will make more people replenished. hopefully, with this rice cooker.

No comments:

Post a Comment