Tuesday, September 15, 2009

imageries, dismissed

i made a lot of things when i was in school. most of completed "things" of those days had left me, finding home. this set of drawings didn't leave me. it felt right then, since i was very attached to these imageries.

i was talking with one of my friends last june, who was moving to new apartment from the place he lived for almost 10 yrs, and i thought of these drawings that day while we talked. we were specifically talking about the timing of throwing away old art projects and things.

although it's such a cliche, what we were talking that day hit me as a way to move on, emotinally. and that was actually the idea of starting this project of removing "things" from myself. letting things go, and makeing myself lighter.

so these guys will go to trash today.
i will be a bit lighter tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment